Join our sextech panel discussion with industry experts to learn more about the challenges and opportunities for sextech startups and the industry's future.
When people hear the term sextech, their minds often jump to AR, VR, and robots. However, this industry is much broader. Sextech goes far beyond toys. It encompasses all areas of the sexual wellness space, from health to education. It involves businesses and technology designed to enhance sexuality. The apps designed for sexual well-being and education will be normal for our everyday lives shortly. A growing number of entrepreneurs and sextech startups have started to shift the conversation and normalize the idea of sexuality.
Today, we will talk about a sector of the tech industry that is often swept under the rug.
But first, let’s take a look at what the numbers say:
- Sextech is a vital component in the overall femtech category, which is predicted to be a $50 billion market by 2025.
- The Global Sexual Wellness Market size is expected to reach $125. 1 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 12. 4% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Sextech Company Lora DiCarlo expects to do as much as $10 million in sales in 2021.
The industry is slowly but surely gaining momentum. While there are still many obstacles and challenges for companies in sextech, we can confidently say that new opportunities are also opening up for them.
In this video, we bring together experts to talk about technology, sex, and business.
Meet our panelists:
Jason Maskell, entrepreneur and startups inspirer, helps them understand where they should move, Founder of ‘Life Force Hub CIC’ and ‘Crowd Capital Limited.’
Calandra Balfour entrepreneur, business mentor, author, and member of Women of Sex Tech, founder of LoveGivr, Risk To Live, and Lust!
Ola Miedzynska - CEO & CO-Founder of Sx Tech (the only conference where deep tech connects to the Internet of (sex!) things!), developed extensive experience supporting startups for over 9 years, a researcher in multiple technology trends.
During this discussion, you’ll get answers to the following questions:
- Why is the sextech industry still shrouded in taboo and stigma? Will this situation change somehow soon?
- What are the biggest barriers for sextech startups? What brands managed to overcome some of them and successfully launched their products?
- How to successfully commercialize an idea of a sextech product today and enter a new market?
- What are the strategies to find investment opportunities for the product?
- How to educate users and raise awareness about your products?
We hope you’ll enjoy our talk! Click the video below and share your thoughts in the comments.