WIN MORE CLIENTS
The visual representation of your brand is the first thing most customers see. A user decides whether or not they like your digital product within 7 seconds! So, design can either make or break your product.
At CXDojo, we apply a full range of UI and UX services to help companies create products that meet customers’ expectations in terms of convenience, usability, and speed. We coordinate our digital product design process with developers to make sure the product is feasible.
EVERY $1 INVESTED IN UX
RESULTS IN A RETURN BETWEEN $2 AND $100
BRAND IDENTITY DESIGN
Why do customers prefer one product over another even though they both have the same functionality? Because functionality is no longer enough. Modern consumers pay for the experience they get from interacting with the product and the brand. This brings us to the growing importance of branding for your business.
Brand identity is what makes your business special in the eyes of a customer. It includes your brand logo, visual style, messaging, and tone of voice. Thanks to a genuine brand design, customers know this is you whenever they see your products, ads, or even posts on social networks. That’s why you need to approach branding & design strategically.
WHAT WE DELIVER:
- branding strategy
- logo branding (research → concept → ready design)
- product branding (web & app design)
- brand style guide
A strong brand identity must reflect your business values, focus, and authenticity. To make it right, you should have a professional branding agency by your side. And CXDojo is here to design a brand identity that will become the DNA of your business!
MOBILE APP DESIGN
Users interact with mobile devices in a different way, and the app’s UI/UX design should reflect this.
WHAT WE FOCUS ON:
- Working out all possible use cases and flow charts
- Dividing the interaction process into simple actions
- Making sure important elements and touch targets are easily accessible
- Providing users with action-related feedback, hints, visual cues
- Enhancing personalization
- Following OS-specific standards
The app design is also a multi-step process. We carry out research to understand product requirements, develop concepts and user flows, and only then proceed to UI design.
Finally, we end up with a user-centered design where every element speaks its clear purpose, brings value, and is consistent across all screens. Whereas its smart navigation guides users where you want them to go.
Effective web design is a mix of aesthetics, usability, and utility. It accommodates the needs of users and prompts them to take necessary action.
WHAT WE DO:
- Determine website goals and a brand message
- Study the target audience and your competitors
- Define the project’s scope and key design strategies
- Create site wireframes to visualize content hierarchy and navigation paths
- Create prototypes that reflect visual elements of user interface and actual user experience
- Test and iterate if necessary
This process is not linear. We decide on suitable steps depending on the project.
We create a well-thought-out design where all elements fit together and communicate your brand value to the right audience. It helps visitors interact with your website naturally and easily, without any distractions.
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGN
Motion graphics can delight and guide your audience to take whatever action your brand most needs when done right.
Motion design gives you a chance at creating a more interactive, customer-oriented, and intuitive UI since it’s not only informational, but also entertaining.
WHAT WE CREATE:
- Animated Logos
- Interactive infographics
- App interactions
- 2D animations
- Short videos (e.g. explainer, product demo, storytelling)
- Intro / Outro for your video content
Motion graphic elements add tangible value to user experience since they help customers understand how to use your product. Motion graphics guide them around the user interface, give hints, and alert on the results of user actions. Motion design humanizes your brand so customers can relate to it. This contributes to user satisfaction and loyalty.
Maybe your site has a poor or outdated visual design, and you feel it’s time for changes. A redesign can solve these problems and more. A proper website redesign contributes to a better user experience and lower bounce rate.
WHAT WE CREATE:
- Audit the current website to spot weaknesses
- Set new goals to improve UI/UX design
- Build a design system to maintain consistency
- Create prototypes
- Test new design to get feedback
User research uncovers important and useful insights about users and their needs. It helps discover what they feel when interacting with your product and whether they are satisfied with it.
TO CONDUCT RESEARCH WE USE:
- Usability testing
- User satisfaction metrics
- Interviews and focus groups
- User stories
Proper UI/UX design ensures that your product performs well, increases the number of conversions, and contributes to overall customer satisfaction.
Review of the user experience process helps gain a new perspective on your product and reveal new opportunities for engagement.
THE AUDIT REPORT CONTAINS:
- Issues that need to be fixed
- Improvement suggestions
- Expert advice on implementation
The concept is the foundation of a good UX design. It helps gather a first client base and build a product validated by your customers.
WHAT WE DO:
- Identify whether there’s a market for your product
- Visualize your ideas and assumptions
- Present them in the form of prototypes or landing pages to get early feedback
WHY TRUST CXDOJO AS YOUR UI/UX DESIGN COMPANY?
OUR RECENT PROJECTS
- endorsement platform
- idea validation
- brand identity
- product design
- lifestyle app
- UI/UX design
- gaming app emulator
- logo concept & design
- brand identity
- brand book