The role of a product manager is largely the same across both B2B and B2C businesses. However, there are also some differences in the digital product development process and communication with the team. Our guest today will help clear that up a little bit.
Katarina Seach is a Product Owner at Qollab, responsible for B2B online learning platforms. Katarina worked with both B2C and B2B businesses, and we thought she’d share some of the realities and myths of working as a product owner in both.
Needless to say, she knows her stuff.
In this week’s conversation, we talked about:
- challenges from transitioning from B2C to B2B products;
- ways B2B and B2C product management are actually different and similar;
- communication and motivation in the workplace;
- methods to prioritize features;
- release cycles and enablement;
- women in product management.
We hope you enjoy our talk! Click the video below and share your thoughts in the comments.
Stuff we mentioned: