In this episode, how to lead a startup during a pandemic, how to be a better leader, how to choose which features to build, and much more.
Have you ever been in a situation when during a trip, or after a party, we had to share expenses with friends? I bet you did. We all had at least once in our life this eternal problem of splitting expenses fairly.
The newest Product Drama episode features Joshua Johnson who is a co-founder of MyPay Circle, an app that helps people who are doing group activities to break down their expenses and make them easier to manage. The app is in the beta version and we talked with Joshua about what it’s like to work with a startup during uncertain times.
You’ll also learn about:
- How did their team continue working on the product during Covid-19?
- How to choose what features to build?
- What to do if there’s no feedback from the users on the new features?
- How can sport help to become a better leader?
- How to get on track with your product as the situation in the world stabilizes?
- What makes a good leader?
- How to use social media effectively?
- And much more!
We also mentioned Elon Musk, Kanye West, Warren Buffet, and what it takes to create from nothing to something that will bring value.
“Entrepreneurs, artists, and creative shape everything that we do”.
It’s a very inspirational episode which you don't want to miss!
Click below and enjoy!
The book Joshua mentioned: