Banking and wine are probably two of the oldest businesses on the planet. In this episode, we cover both. Our guest Kirk Drake is a leader, author and serial entrepreneur focused on credit-union technology. We talked about how to help credit unions compete in the digital age, enhance their creativity, and forge better connections with their members.
Here is a quick rundown of what you will find in this episode:
- How can credit unions get in on the fintech phenomenon?
- What credit unions and wineries have in common?
- What is BrandBucket and how it can help early-stage startups?
- How to write a pitch so that your mom gets instantaneously what problem you solve and how you do it?
- What is an archetype workshop and how can it benefit your business in the long run?
- How “Ongoing Operations” encourage credit union startups to experiment?
- What is a strategy scorecard framework and how it can assist you in aligning an organization around a common mission and vision?
- And much more!
Apart from a bunch of insights for startups, Kirk also shared his list of must-read books.
We hope you enjoy our talk! Click the video below and share your thoughts in the comments.