PDP #11: Credit Unions in the Digital Age
Banking and wine are probably two of the oldest businesses on the planet. In this episode of Product Drama Podcast (PDP), we cover both. Our guest Kirk Drake is a leader, author, and serial entrepreneur focused on credit union technology. We talked about how to help credit unions compete in the digital age, enhance their creativity, and forge better connections with their members.
Quick rundown of this episode
- How can credit unions get in on the fintech phenomenon?
- What credit unions and wineries have in common?
- What is BrandBucket and how it can help early-stage startups?
- How to write a pitch so that your mom gets instantaneously what problem you solve and how you do it?
- What is an archetype workshop and how can it benefit your business in the long run?
- How “Ongoing Operations” encourage credit union startups to experiment?
- What is a strategy scorecard framework and how it can assist you in aligning an organization around a common mission and vision?
- And much more!
We hope you enjoy our talk! Click the video below and share your thoughts in the comments.
Apart from a bunch of insights for startups, Kirk also shared his list of must-read books.
- CU 2.0 – A Guide for Unions Competing in the Digital Age by Kirk Drake
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson
- Double Double by Cameron Herold
- Vivid Vision by Cameron Herold